Terms of Service
By registering with cheating-spouse.us and choosing to participate in this open community, you agree to abide by the following guidelines and rules:
- You will not post or transmit any material, comment or statement which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, or which: a)is racist, sexist, homophobic, vulgar, obscene, profane, indecent or otherwise objectionable; b)is unlawful, defamatory, abusive, invasive of the privacy of others, or threatening, in any manner; c)provides any personal details of any other person (including phone numbers, real names and email addresses); d)is made under false pretenses or under another person's name; e)is commercial advertising or which may be considered commercial advertising; f)contains inflammatory material or references; g)is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right.
- You will keep in mind that the cheating-spouse.us Community is open and uncensored and depends on the goodwill and responsible behavior of its users. Please do not post or transmit any comment or statement which is deliberately intended to upset other users, start inflammatory arguments or interrupt legitimate discussion.
- cheating-spouse.us may, at anytime and at its sole discretion, remove any content which is in violation of these guidelines. cheating-spouse.us also reserves the right to permanently block repeat offenders from accessing the cheating-spouse.us Community.
- You understand that cheating-spouse.us has not in any manner reviewed in advance, accepted, authorized, or endorsed any content by users and accepts no responsibility, financial or otherwise for any postings and/or statements. Users shall be solely responsible for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from the posting or transmission of any material, comment or statement, and shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless cheating-spouse.us therefrom.
- You hereby grant cheating-spouse.us the right and license to edit, copy, publish and distribute, in any manner, for any purpose and in any media now known or hereafter developed, any content made available by you to cheating-spouse.us, including but not limited to any content posted by you in the cheating-spouse.us Community, and any email queries submitted by you to cheating-spouse.us.
A note to Web site visitors who are 13 or younger and their parent or guardian:
cheating-spouse.us is committed to complying fully with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA). If you are a parent or guardian and would like to access, change or delete any personally identifiable information that we have collected from your child, or if you have any other questions about your child's use of this Web site, please contact us at [email protected]. Please include your child's user name and e-mail address, as well as your own name and e-mail address, in any communication to assist us in responding to your inquiry or request.